Peplink Load Balacing
No harware and software costs - you don't have to buy and manage your own server, you don't need a copy of Windows and a copy of MS SQL Server
- Peplink is the leader in Internet load balancing and VPN bonding solutions.
- Peplink Balance Multi-WAN Routers have been deployed around the world, helping thousands of customers from varied industries to increase bandwidth, enhance Internet reliability, and reduce costs. Our complete product line includes models for businesses of all sizes, and provides an award winning Internet experience for customers.
- Peplink believes that quality, innovative products, and passionate customer service can help everyone experience a better Internet. That’s why customers around the world depend on Peplink.
- Not only do we supply, configure and support Peplink products, we also focus on adding value to our customers’ IT Communication and Server Infrastructure..
- Load Balance 2,3 or 5 Fast Ethernet WAN ports, 1 USB port for a 3G or LTE dongle. 5 Load Balancing Algorithms. 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports. Connect to 2 PepVPN peers. Manage 10 AP-One Wi-Fi access points.
- Papwave Load Balance 2 Ethernet ports and 1 USB port for 3G/LTE. Integrated Wi-Fi. Expand with more AP-One Wi-Fi access points. 1Gbps throughput. 8GbE LAN ports. Upgrade the 2 PepVPN to bonded SpeedFusion links.
- Enterprise Load Balancing- finally - Load Balance up to 13 Internet Connections, 1 USB port for a 3G or LTE dongle. 7 Load Balancing Algorithms. Connect to up to 800 bonded Speedfusion VPN peers. Manage up to 500 AP-One Wi-Fi access points.
Bird's-eye view on customer happiness
With our powerful Help Desk ticket grid view, you will have all the information you need about your customer service right at your fingertips. The ticket grid gives you instant access to all ongoing customer requests and everything related to them – you can quickly see what requires your attention.
The grid comes with a great set of filters you can use to narrow down the tickets shown. Lastly, you can choose which columns you need to see and hide the others.
Rather valuable marketing information and interact with your site. Your Operators can fully customize the visitor view inside the SalesRep Client to include critical information such as:
- Manage customer inquiries
- Private messages for technicians only
- Canned Answers for quick response
- Built in Knowledge Base
- Customer can supervise their users
- User preferred Language
Use Tags to organize your tickets
Calculate time spent on each case
Use automated rules & macros
Set Service Level Agreements (SLA)
Full REST API
Everything is in the right place
No need to dig up that one email a customer wrote three days ago. From now on everything related to a ticket fits on one page. All messages, attachments and a log of your and your teammates actions can be seen in the activity feed ordered chronologically.
- It's secure - your sensitive data is protected with SSL-encryption (https)
- It's multilingual
- It checks your support mailbox and converts emails to tickets.
- It's fast & reliable - our servers are hosted at Amazon's datacenter, more info here
- It's affordable - less than a dollar a day for the "freelancer" plan.
- Knowledge-base, Reporting, Asset-tracking and File-attachments - all the features that a help desk app should have.
- Customizable you can change the colors, even add your own logo to the design.
- Single-sign-on - we offer an authentication API for existing web-applications.
- Probably the best hosted ticketing system out there.
All the features you need. When you need them.
We've designed our Helpdesk to help you deal with support requests daily. We know that helping customers can be mentally and physically exhausting so we did our best to make a system that really helps you get through it without standing in your way.
SalesRep Helpdesk has every feature you need to make your customers happy, while staying happy yourself. Every "must have" helpdesk feature is there – two-way email integration, file attachments, powerful search etc. We have the Knowledge Base module, that eliminates the need to answer the same questions over and over again. We have "canned responses", that make it possible to re-use your answers. And much more.
But I don't want to get stuck in a subscription
Here's the thing: you can cancel it any time and we'll give you the data - either in a form of SQL backup file, or CSV-file with all your tickets and users, etc. etc. And if you ever decide to come back - we'll keep your data for 4 months, even for cancelled accounts, even the trial-accounts, that's the policy.
Actually answering tickets is just one side of our job – we often need to quickly find something, see other tickets submitted by a customer, group and merge tickets together. In other words, we have to spent time organizing things. We've got you covered.
You can put tickets into different categories for your convenience. For example, we have a separate category for each app we make. Categories grant you many additional benefits – you can assign team members to specific categories, build reports using only the data you need, easily search tickets and much more
Additionally, you can tag tickets. A ticket can have multiple tags assigned – you can use them in addition to categories. For example we add the "review" tag to all tickets we need to review later, or the "feature request" tag to easily find all the ongoing feature requests.
More hosted benefits:
- Instant setup, your help desk will be up and running in minutes, we even cancelled the setup fee./li>
- Always the latest version - your support app is upgraded by us and the upgrades are free forever. The hosted version is even updated more frequently than the "self-hosted" one.
- Leave the installation, backups and performance-tuning to us.
- Reliable high-bandwidth network and other known benefits of a SaaS help desk
Our Helpdesk comes with a set of beautiful reports to help you measure your team's performance and help you whatch how it changes over time.
Reports also give you an idea of what to expect in the near future.
Instant setup - just sign up for free and pick a URL for your helpdesk (like "mycompany.salesrep.com"). You can change this URL later or even set up a custom domain for your helpdesk. Be up-and-running instantly.
More hosted benefits:
Personal greetings To complement your use of automatic chat greetings, you can issue personal, on-demand chat invitations to visitors on your website. This feature allows you to engage valuable prospects that would otherwise leave your website without chatting.
You can trust our Automation Rules module to do the most boring parts of your job. Automation Rules are smart filters that let you do various actions on tickets depending on different conditions. It is a really powerful tool, which will save hours for your team.
We keep it fast and secure - we spend hours fine-tuning our helpdesk server and keeping it online, optimizing the database speeds, applying security patches, setting up backups... So you don't have to.
We use it ourselves! - our own support is handled by a hosted help desk instance that lives on the same server as our customers.
We made it affordable - our monthly fee is less than 30 bucks for the basic plan which includes our award wining chat system. No catch.